Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holy Storm Batman!

This afternoon/evening we were hit with an awful storm! I wasn't here to witness it, but the damage was obvious as soon as I got home. While out walking Charlie, I noticed branches down and started talking to the neighbors about it. Apparently it was horrible here...2-inch hail, black sky, branches blowing everywhere, and rain pouring down. I was so worried about my little Charlie - he was probably so scared. The storm was so bad our house even got some damage. The back of the house has pieces missing from the siding. Thankfully, the front is all brick so there is no damage. Check out our storm damage...


See those holes? There are about 15-20 of them on the backside of our house!

What a major storm! No wonder Charlie was scared! Poor doggie!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, I didn't realize it was so bad! Sorry you have damage to your siding...that stinks! I guess at least it's not a window or something more urgent.

    ReplyDelete