Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vanessa's Bridal Shower

While the boys were busy fishing, the girls put on their dresses for a lovely bridal shower for Vanessa. Margaret, Vanessa's cousin, hosted the shower and did a fabulous job. So many of Vanessa's friends made the trip to DC for the party. It was wonderful meeting all her friends who I have heard so much about. We chatted, drank mimosas, ate a delicious brunch, and watched Vanessa's open her presents. Margaret had asked Chip several questions ahead of time regarding his relationship with Vanessa. At the party, Vanessa was asked the same questions. The test was to see if they answered the same. Chip was asked when he first told Vanessa that he loved her. His reply, "Hopefully sometime before we moved in together!" Needless to say, it was all quite hilarious!


More pictures to come from Vanessa.

Apparently I was too busy talking to take pictures. I know, I know, I need to work on my picture taking if I want to be a good blogger.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's the perfect time to enjoy with friends and pretty gals. We definitely miss them a lot. At least I am very weak at this. My spinster party was a fashion show theme last year at one of the best wedding venues arranged by my best friend and sister. Their efforts were praiseworthy. Photo booth photography was the best part as still cherishing memories.

    ReplyDelete